Watermelon Lemonade is a cool and refreshing drink perfect on a hot summer’s day! This recipe is so easy and delicious, you’ll definitely want to prepare if for your family and friends.
Despite the popular belief that watermelon is just water and sugar, watermelon is actually a nutrient dense food. It provides high levels of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and just a small number of calories.
Water Melon Lemonade
- 1/2 Pcs large Water Melon Peeled, seeded and cut into pieces
- 4 Tbsp Lemon Squash
- 3 Pcs Lemon
- 20-25 Mint Leaves
- 2 Drinking Soda Water
- Cut watermelon cubes into small pieces and keeping aside a few pieces put the rest into a mixer jar.
- Add lemon squash, 1 lemon juice, 10 mint leaves and blend them into smooth mixture.
- Now take the serving glass. Cut the lemons into small pieces and put them in serving glass.
- Now put some mint leaves in each glass, fill the glass till half with drinking soda.
- Now add water melon pieces in each glass followed by watermelon juice.
- Serve Immediately.