Beetroot Paratha is a Healthy and Nutrient red coloured paratha stuffed with Potato. Because of its red colour kids gets attracted very easily. It’s tasty and delicious. My daughter didn’t like the beetroot, in order to make her eat, I made this version of paratha.
Beetroots are a great source of fibre, folate, manganese, potassium, iron and vitamin C, hence it’s a healthy recipe for kids. To make this recipe simple, I mixed the beetroot puree directly to the wheat flour. The Paratha can be simply be eaten by pickle, chutney or curd. You can also serve this paratha with gravy.
This Paratha can be eaten during breakfast, and even in Lunch and dinner too.
Stuffed Beetroot Paratha
- 1 Pcs Beetroot
- 1/2 tsp Carom seeds
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- 3 Pcs Potato Boiled
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tbsp Green Chutney
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 Tbsp Coriander leaves Chopped
- Salt to taste
- Water As required
- Oil For making Paratha
- Take a beetroot washed, peeled and cut. Boil or pressure cook up to 1 whistle. Let the beetroot get cooled and makes a puree in the mixer grinder.
- In a bowl take wheat flour, add some carrom seeds, salt and beetroot puree.
- Mix well and make a smooth dough with the help of water as requires. Put 1 tsp of oil and grease the dough. Keep the dough aside for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl grate the boiled potatoes, add black pepper powder, chat masala, salt, and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Add Green Chutney and mix well.
- Take a small portion of the dough to flatten it. Stuffed the potato mixture inside it.
- Make a ball and roll it out like a paratha.
- Heat a flat frying pan. Cook both sides of the paratha till they are golden brown in colour. Apply oil on both sides.
- Serve Hot Paratha with green chutney and Tomato Ketchup.