Tomatoes and Spring Onions curry is a very simple and fast to cook dish. The dish is amazing , flavourful , spicy and tastes great with roti, chappati or rice.
Spring Onion Sabji
- 2 bunch Spring Onion (white + green ) chopped seperately
- 3 pcs Tomato Chopped
- 2 pcs Green Chilli Chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tbsp Mustard Oil
- A Pinch Cumin Seeds
- A Pinch Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp Red Chilli Powder As per taste
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 Tbsp Water
- Heat oil in a Kadhai. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.When seeds gets splutter add white part of spring onion.
- Saute for a while add ginger garlic paste. Saute till the raw flavours gone.
- Add chopped tomatoes, green chilli, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and garam masala. Mix well.
- Cover and let it cook till tomatoes gets soften.
- Add green parts of spring onion and 2 tbsp pf water, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with some chopped spring onions. Spring onion sabji is ready to serve. with chapati or paratha.