Cheesy Masala Toast is an easy, spicy and toast which is hugely popular in India as street food. Bread toasted with butter and topped with spicy masala topping on topped filled with lots of cheese is always a hit.
Its an ideal for breakfast or as an evening snacks paired with tea or on its own. A mixture of veggies is sauteed with tasty ingredients like green chillies, spice powders and tomato sauce to get a tongue-tickling topping, which is placed upon toasted butter bread slices, garnished with cheese and cooked till the cheese melts and coats the veggie mixture. The Masala Cheese Toast has a fabulous taste that goes down well with both kids and adults
Cheesy Spicy Masala Toast
- 4 Slice Bread
- 4 tsp Green Chutney
- 4 tsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 small Onion Chopped
- 1 small Tomato Chopped
- 1 Green Chilli Chopped
- 1/4 Green Capsicum Chopped
- 1/4 Yellow Capsicum Chopped
- 1/2 Carrot Grated
- 2 Tbsp Corn Kernels
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Poeder
- 1 tsp Chat Masala
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Coriander leaves Chopped
- Salt to taste
- In a kadai add oil, Now add chopped onions, green chilli, Saute for some times and add tomato, green capsicum, yellow capsicum, corn kernels, carrot .Cover and cook for 5 minutes till veggies get soft .
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, chat masala and salt . Mix well . Now add tomato sauce and mix well.
- Finally add coriander leaves and mix well. Masala is ready.
- Spread butter on each side of the bread and toast golden.Flip over and spread 1 tsp of green chutney over the toasted side of the bread.
- Now spread the prepared masala over the bread. Grate cheddar cheese over the bread and cover and cook for a minute or till the cheese melts.
- Cut the Spicy Cheesy Masala toast into half and grate some cheddar cheese over it and Serve.