Soya granules look like tiny pellets, about the size of a cake decorating sprinkle. They are an excellent natural source of soy proteins, which can be used as a vegetarian, healthy and economical meat substitute. They help include the goodness of soya into your everyday diet, in tasty and interesting ways.
Soya Mince vegetable is an instant and easy recipe to make. It has a smooth texture and can serve as a main dish or as a stuffing for a samosa, roll, stuffed paratha or can be mixed with potatoes to make cutlets.
If you like the recipe please don’t forget to like, comment and share…
Soya Mince Vegetable
- 1 Cup Soya Granules
- 2 Tomato
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 1/4 Cup Curd
- 1/2 Cup Green Peas Frozen
- 2-3 Tbsp Coraiander Leaves Finally Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Chicken Masala
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Pkt Maggie Masala
- Salt To Taste
- Soak the soya granules in hot water. Drain and squeeze the excess water and keep aside.
- In blender grind tomatoes, green chilli and ginger into a smooth paste.
- Heat the pan, add oil when the oil gets heated add cumin powder, coriander powder and Kashmiri red chilli powder. Saute them for a minute on a low flame.
- Add tomato paste and salt to taste. Cover the lid and cook the tomatoes until it releases oil from the sides.
- Now add frozen green peas and cook for a minute.
- Now add curd on a low flame and cook until it starts boiling. Now add 1 tsp of chicken masala mix well. Coo for a minute.
- Now add soya granules. Mix well. and cover the lid and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and Maggie Masala. Mix well and let it cook for 1 more minute.
- Soya Mince vegetable is ready to serve with Paratha or you can also eat like this. Its taste yummy......