Rava Potato Hearts is a perfect snacks for the Valentine Days and its also loved by Kids.
Valentine’s Day is recognised as a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance… So here is my new recipe “Rava Potato Hearts”, an perfect snack for the Valentines Day. Make your love ones happy with this quick snacks.
Easy to make and yummy to eat, even my 20 month old daughter loves this hearts.I am so glad that I make this snacks…
Rava Potato Hearts
- 1/2 Cup Rava / Semolina
- 1 pcs Boiled Potato
- 1 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Pcs Green Chill Finely
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Chat Masla
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- Salt to taste
- Oil for shallow fry
- Dry roast semolina on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Make sure it doesn't change its colour.
- Add water and mix well make sure that there is no lumps.
- Add 1 tsp of oil and mix well. when semolina stars releasing the pan , close the lid and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Keep aside and let it cool.
- In a bowl grate the boiled potatoes, add ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, chat masala, green chilli, red chilli flakes.
- Now add semolina mixture and add salt to taste. Apply some oil in your palm and mix well to form a dough.
- Now take a baking tray and grease it with some oil and spread the dough just like the thickness of a barfi.
- Now keep this in the freeze for 20 minutes.
- Now cut them into heart shapes with the help of cookie cutter and shallow fry them.
- Rava Potato Hearts are ready to serve.