Paneer is a fresh cheese common in South Asia, especially in Indian, Pakistani, Afghan, Nepali, Sri Lankan, and Bangladeshi cuisines. Paneer paratha is very famous in northern region of India and Pakistan.
Paneer ( Cottage Cheese) – 1 Cup
Salt – 1/4 tsp (To Taste)
Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Multigrain flour – 1 cup
Salt – A pinch
Water – As required for kneading
- In a bowl take all the dough ingredients and make soft dough.
- In plate grate Paneer, add salt and black pepper.Mix well.
- Now take a medium sized ball dough and roll into a circle. Now add paneer mixture stuffing in the center.
- Take the edges and start pleating bringing to center and press the pleats from center.
- Sprinkle some flour and roll to a chapati size.
- Now Heat Tava and place the rolled paratha and cook both sides.
- Apply butter or ghee and press slightly.
- Serve Paneer Paratha with Ketchup.