Noodles and Frankie, two all time favourite street food comes together in a unique combination.
Noodles mixed with schezwan sauce and vegetables makes this frankie more delicious. Its is all time favourite snacks for kids and elders. This is my husband favourite street food from mumbai because he is brought up in mumbai.
So, I made this noodles frankie for my husband to remind his days spent in mumbai.Since Valentines Week is going on so surprising my husband and make him feel special is one of the favourite hobby during valentines week….
Noodles Frankie Recipe
For Making Noodles Stuffing
- 2 Cup Noodles
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 4 Tbsp Spring onions Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Green Capsicum Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Yeloow Capsicum Thinly Sliced
- 1 Cup Cabbage Shredded
- 2 Tbsp Schezwan sauce
- Salt to taste
- 4 Left Over Chapati
- 4 tsp Schezwan sauce
- 4 tsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Chat Masala
- Butter For roasting chapati
- In a pan heat oil. Add 2tbsp of spring onions, sliced capsicum and shredded cabbage.Saute till they cook slightly.
- Now ass schezwan sauce and mix well.
- Now add cooked noodles and salt and mix gently , coating well with the sauce.
- Now add butter to the tawa and preheat the chapati.
- Now place the chapati on a flat base . Spread 1 tsp of schezwan sauce and 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Now add hand full of noodles in the centre of the chapati.
- Sprinkle some chat masala . Now roll tight making sure stuffing don't come out.
- Wrap the chapati in aluminium foil.
- Serve Noodles Frankie hot.