This delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chicken kebab recipe is known as Murg Malai Tikka in India. It’s so easy to make you’ll wonder why you haven’t cooked it before.
Creamy Murgh Malai Tikka (Chicken Malai Tikka) recipe is one to try out if you want to have a fancy dinner or want to impress your family members. This is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Chicken.
Murgh Malai Tikka
- 750 gm Boneless chicken cut into cubes
- 1 Cup Cream
- 1 Cup Processed Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Tbsp Coriander leaves Chopped
- 2 pcs Green Chilli Finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Pinch Nutmeg
- Pinch Green Cardamom
- 1/2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1/2 pcs Lime Juice
- Salt to taste
- Oil for shallow fry
- In a large bowl take chicken pieces. Add salt, ginger garlic paste, nutmeg powder, black pepper powder and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside for one hour.
- In a large plate add grated cheese and mash it with hands.
- Add cornflour, cardamom powder, chopped chillies, chopped fresh coriander leaves and Mix well.
- Add mixture to the marinated chicken pieces and mix well.
- Now add cream and mix gently. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Place the marinated pieces into the skewers.
- Heat the grill pan and grease it with some oil. Place the skewers on the grill pan. Cook on high heat for 2 minutes on both sides, than cover the pan and cook on medium heat until chicken pieces are cooked well and tender.
- Serve Hot with Green Chutney.