Mango sweet dessert is very famous in Vietnam, singapore and in many asian countries. It is more like the mango smoothies with a special touch of sago pearls.This is a sweet treat for navratri and ver easy to make.
Navratri (Sanskrit: नवरात्रि, literally “nine nights”), also spelled Navaratri or Navarathri, is a multi-day Hindu festival celebrated in the autumn every year. It is observed for different reasons and celebrated differently in various parts of the Indian subcontinent. Theoretically, there are four seasonal Navratri. However, in practice, it is the post-monsoon autumn festival called Sharad Navratri that is the most observed in the honor of the divine feminine Devi (Durga). The festival is celebrated in the bright half of the Hindu calendar month Ashvin, which typically falls in the Gregorian months of September and October.
Let’s see how to make Mango Sweet Soup with Sago Pearls…
How to make Mango Sweet Soup with Sago Pearl
- 1 pcs Mango Large
- 1/2 Cup Sago Sabudana
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Milk
- 2 Tbsp Honey to taste
- Water To Cook Sago
- Soak sago in water for 2 - 3 hour. After 2 - 3 hour cook the sago in sufficient water on medium heat. Stirring Continuously.
- After a few minutes, the sago turn to be transparent, which indicates that they are done.
- Drain the sago out and rinse them through with cold water until they start forming into small “pearl”.
- Peal and cut the mango into cubes. Keep some mango aside in the fridge for sprinkle when we mix all ingredients together.
- In a blender add mango, coconut milk, fresh milk, honey and blend them until smooth.
- Combine the mixture and the boiled sago pearls. Sprinkle the mango that is kept in the fridge when serving.
- Garnish with Mango, Sago Pearl & Mint... Enjoyyyyy