Mango Phirni is super delicious that everyone should try before the mango season is out. I know I should have posted it earlier but Better Late Than Never. So, I thought of sharing this recipe with you all.
This recipe is very much similar to the traditional phirni recipe. But here I have given a small twist by adding Mango in this. You won’t believe you all will love this recipe and become a Mango Phirni Lover.
So, let’s start making this recipe. Step-by-Step recipe with the picture is given below for your convenience.
- 1 ltr Full Fat Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sugar As Per taste
- 3 Tbsp Basmati Rice Saoked in water
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Dry Fruits Chopped
- 2 Pcs Mango Puree
- Take milk in a pan and bring it to boil.Keep on stirring the milk until it gets thickens. Keep the gas on low flame.
- Drain the rice and coarsely grind it.
- Now add the coarsely grinded rice in the milk
- Now cook the rice until rice cooked well.
- Now add sugar till the milk gets thicken and becomes creamy.
- Add cardamom and mix well.Now keep the phirni aside to get cooled at room temperature.
- Now add Mango Pure and mix well. Keep in the refrigerator to get cool.
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits and served chilled.