Since, summer is here and mango seasons is there so why not to make matka kulfi with mangoes…
Mango matka kulfi recipe is basically a cheat version of traditional matka kulfi recipe with condensed milk and full cream. My father love mangoes, and he loves trying different types of foods, so this recipe is dedicated to him. It is typically served as dessert after main course meal and also can be served to kids.
For my 2 year old daughter I pour some mango kulfi mixture into kulfi stand and she loved it and said mumma Ice-cream its Tasty… My hardwork is cherished since my daughter loved it…
Off course my dad also liked it very much… and said I should open a mango matka kulfi center in Bangkok :P… Anyways apart from it the recipe is simple, easy and worth making… Do try and don’t forget to comment below…
Mango Matka Kulfi
- 3/4 Cup Mango Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Full Cream Milk
- 1/2 Cup Full Fat cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk Maid
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Pistachio For Garnishing
- In a blender add chopped mangoes, milk, cream , milk maid, cardamom powder.
- Blend into smooth consistency like milkshake.
- Now take matka or kulfi stand, pour the mixture into it.
- Garnish with chopped pistachio.
- Cover with cling wrap and freeze for 8 hours.
- Serve Mango Matka Kulfi chilled.