Kalakand is an Indian sweet made out of solidified, sweetened milk and paneer. As summer is on and Mangoes are everywhere so, why not to make some sweets with mangoes… It’s a sweet dessert during the lockdown, So I am not using paneer and Condensed Milk.
So, today in order to enhance the flavour normal Kalakand, I had added Mangoes Puree and give it a new name Mango Kalakand. It came out so delicious that it can be the king of sweets for any Party. As we know that Mango desserts are always very appetizing and mouth-watering and so do this. So, give a try to this recipe and share your experience with me.
- 2 Cups Full Cream Milk
- 1 Pcs Mango Puree of 1 Mango
- 3 Tbsp Sugar As Per taste
- 2 Tbsp Milk Powder
- In a heavy bottom, kadhai boils the milk.
- When the milk starts boiling add mango puree and mix it well on high flame.
- After some times milk will separate and curdle Keep on mixing.
- When milk reduces to half add sugar as per your taste and keep on mixing.
- When the mixture becomes thick add the milk powder. Keep on mixing.
- After 1-2 minutes mixtures start leaving the Pan. Now switch off the flame.
- Now grease the container with some clarified butter.
- Now pour the mixture into the container and level it with the spatula.
- Garnish with chopped Pistachio and almonds. Press it little the help of spatula.
- Keep aside for to make it set. Cut with the help of knife and Enjoy..