Maggie Bhel. Yes, I know its sounds weird but the outcome is really well and tastes yummy. Maggie Bhel is so simple and easy that beginners can also try it.
Maggie Bhel is a fusion of Chinese and Indian flavour hence, will be a super-duper hit with all who try this out. If you want to taste the tangy and spicy taste of bhelpuri, then you are going to be completely happy with this recipe. Its a perfect tea time snack recipe that goes well with your ginger tea or even with Coffee. Hence, Maggie Bhel is the Chinese version of Bhelpuri.
Maggie Chatpate Bhel
- 1 Pkt Maggie
- 1 small Chopped Onions
- 1 small Chopped Tomamtoe1s
- 2 Tbsp Unripe Mango Cut into small cubes
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
- 4 Tbsp Roasted Peanuts
- 1 tsp Lime Juice As Per taste
- 1/4 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Mint For garnishing
- Crush the maggie noodles with the help of your palm.
- Now dry roast the noodles until they are golden brown.
- Now take a bowl add roasted noodles, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped mangoes, roasted peanuts,Maggie masala packet (that comes inside the maggie packet),kashmiri red chilli powder,lime juice and chopped coriander leaves. Mix them well.
- Garnish with some roasted peanuts, coriander leaves ,magoes and mint.
- Chatpata Maggie Bhel is ready.