Kanda, Onion, Pyaaz Bhajiya is very common snacks all over India. It is made up of onions which is mixed with spicy onion batter and deep-fried. It is a very common tea time snacks and loved by all age groups.
But today I am giving Kanda Bhajiya a twist. As we know raw mangoes are everywhere and easily available. So why not give a try with Onions. These turn out to be mouthwatering and as the weather is changing day by day it might rain soon, So, this is the best way to cook some crispy bhajiya for the first rains. You can reduce or increase the ratio of the raw mangoes as per your taste.
Kairi Kanda Bhajiya
- 1 Pcs Raw Mango As Per your taste
- 3 Pcs Onions Thinly Sliced
- 2 Pcs Green Chilli Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup Gram Flour
- 1/4 Cup Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Carrom Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- Salt To Taste
- Oil For Frying
- Wash and grate the raw mango.
- Thinly sliced the onions.
- Now take out all the spices in the bowl
- Now take gram flour and rice flour.
- Now take a bowl and mix all the ingredients together. (Add more gram flour if required)
- Now heat the oil in the kadhai.
- Now take a small portion of the mixture and put it in the hot oil.
- Deep fry the bhajiya from both sides until they are crispy and golden brown.
- Serve Hot with Ketchup or Green Chutney.