Coconut ladoo is an Indian round sweet which is made up of desiccated coconut. It is so easy to make that my 4 years old daughter enjoyed a lot in making this ladoo. So, you may find different sizes of ladoo in my picture.
There are various ways of making the coconut ladoo i.e. with condense milk or with milk powder or with milk. Since I don’t have condensed milk at my home so, I tried it making with milk powder. It is prepared during festivals like Diwali, Navaratri or during Ganesh Chaturthi. So, let’s start making this ladoo. Stepwise step picture is also attached with this detailed recipe for your convenience.
Coconut Ladoo / Nariyal Ladoo
- 2 Tbsp Clarified Butter
- 1 Cup Milk Powder
- 2 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Sugar As per taste
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder/ Crushed Cardamom
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Food Colors Yellow, Green
- Desiccated Cocounut Rolling the ladoo
- In a Pan take 2 Tbsp of clarified butter.
- When clarified butter melts add milk.
- Now add milk powder and mix well.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Now add desiccated coconut .
- Mix all the ingredients well so that all the ingredients combines well.
- Add crushed Cardamom/ Cardamom Powder and mix well.
- Now divide the mixture int 3 parts. Since, I had made 3 colors of ladoo (Its optional)
- Once the mixture comes at the room temperature. Make a medium sixe ball and rolled into the desiccated coconut.
- Instant Coconut ladoo is ready to eat.