Tiranga (Tricolor) Sandwich is healthy vegetable sandwich. Indian flag is indeed an inspiring one, and kids and elders alike love the combination of energising colors on it. Why not bring those colors into a sandwich, to create the same spirit in your taste-buds.
A green layer of green chutney and healthy Lettuce leaf, and an orange layer of creamy carrots also complement each other well in taste.
White Bread – 6
Butter – 2 to 3 Tbsp
Cheese slices- 6
Carrot grated – 1 cup
Lettuce leaf – 4 to 5
Coriander and Mint Green Chutney – 4 Tbsp
Mayonnaise – 2 Tbsp
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
- For the orange layer mix together the carrots, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Roll the 3 bread slices thin then attach three slices to form a long sheet. Attach each bread at the bottom of the first bread by pressing with butter.
- Now spread green chutney and place the lettuce leaves.
- Now place cheese slices and sprinkle some black pepper powder, followed by orange layer.
- Gently roll the bread, wrap the rolled bread in cling wrap. And keep in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Take it out and cut into circles.