The mojito is pure refreshment. I remember my first encounter with the mojito, thinking it was too good to be true. Mint, lime, and sparkling water bring a freshness that can’t be beat.
Red Apple juice – 1/3 cup
Sparkling water – 1/3 cup
Whole lime – 1 , sliced and quartered
Mint leaves – 5
Powdered Sugar – 1tsp
Apple – cut into pieces
Ice – cubes or crushed
- Muddle the lime, sugar and mint leaves until they are just releasing the juice.
- Place the cut apple pieces into the glass, followed by ice.
- Add muddled mixture and pour in apple juice.
- Top with sparkling water and stir.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and apple slice.
- Enjoy Glorious Refreshing Apple Mojito.