This pasta dish is just perfect for when you’re in a hurry and you want a simple, but rewarding, dish. It has golden and crunchy chicken breast, three types of bell peppers and plenty of tomato sauce. The best part: it’s ready in just 30 min!
Chicken Brest – 1 (thinly sliced)
Spaghetti – 150 gm
Oil – 2 Tbsp
Onion – 1 sliced
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Bell Pepper Green – 1/2 sliced
Bell Pepper Red – 1/2 sliced
Bell Pepper Yellow – 1/2 sliced
Garlic Cloves- 2 chopped
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
Tomato Sauce – 3/4 th cup
Oregano – 1 tsp
- Boil water in a large pan, add some salt and oil. Add the spaghetti and cook until they are done.
- Mean while, heat oil in a pan. Add chicken and cook for 6-7 minutes until they are cooked and slightly golden brown.
- Add sliced onion, bell peppers, and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the garlic and red chilli powder, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add pasta sauce, season with dried oregano, and stir.
- Drain the pasta and add it into the pan. Mix well and Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.