Shakarkandi (शकरकंदी or Sweet Potato) & Anaar (अनार or Pomegranate) chaat with frozen hung yogurt pearl topping is unique delicious Indian recipe served as a Snack.
Sweet Potato (शकरकंदी) – 1 pcs
Pomegranate (अनार) – 1/2 cup
Yogurt (Hung Curd) – 3 Tbsp
Tamarind Chutney – 1 tsp
Green Chutney – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
- Take 2 Tbsp of Hung curd in a piping bag and make small dots (pearl) and freeze for 6 hrs or until set (Image Below is how pearl will look like).
- Peel, wash the sweet potato and cut into length wise strips just like french fries.
- Deep fry the sweet potato until crispy & golden brown. Take out in absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- In a bowl add fried sweet potato, pomegranate, hung curd, green chutney, tamarind chutney, cumin powder and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Put them on a serving plate and garnish with hung curd pearls.