Shahi Tukda a popular hyderabadi special sweet is a royal treat to taste buds at anytime. And we will be preparing Shahi Tukda with Rabri which tastes just yummmm…
Bread – 6 slices
Ghee for deep-frying
Dry fruits chopped for garnishing – 2 Tbsp
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Water – 1/4 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Lime juice – 3-4 drops
- First prepare sugar syrup, add sugar and water to saucepan. Place it over medium high flame.
- When sugar gets dissolve add Cardamom powder. Once it start boiling lower the flame and let it simmer for 4-5 minutes. Once sugar syrup gets thicken switch off the heat.
- Add lime juice to prevent syrup from crysralization. Keep aside.
- Cut the bread into round shape with the help of the cookie cutter or bowl.
- Heat ghee in a pan and deep-fry the bread pieces for about a minute, turn over and fry about a minute more or until light brown and crisp.
- Take one bread piece and pour some syrup over the bread with the help of spoon.
- Place bread pieces on a serving dish, pour chilled Rabri on top, garnish with chopped almond & pistachio.
- Serve them immediately.