Rava Toast (Sooji Toast or Bread Rava) is a bread toast recipe prepared from rava or semolina batter which is also known as eggless french toast recipe. It is an ideal breakfast recipe and certainly can also be a lunch box or tiffin box recipe.
Semolina / Rava – 1/2 cup
Curd – 1/4 cup
green Chilli – 1 finely chopped
Onion – 1 finely chopped
Tomato – 1/2 finely chopped
Capsicum Green – 2 Tbsp finely chopped
Capsicum Yellow – 4 Tbsp finely chopped
Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Bread slices – 4-5
oil – 2 tsp
Water if required – 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
- In a small mixing bowl take ½ cup rava, ¼ cup curd, chopped onion, tomato, capsicum, green chilli.Mix well .
- Add ¼ cup water if curd is too thick. Combine all the ingredients and make a batter.
- Add salt and black pepper. Rest the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Now take a bread and with the help of cookie cutter cut into round shape.
- Spread the prepared rava mixture on one side of the bread.
- Now heat a pan and brush the pan with some oil and put rava side bread down on the pan. Spread oil on the other side of the bread.
- Once the rava side bread roasts well turn over. Roast the other side until golden and crispy.
- Enjoy with Hot Ginger Tea.