Potato Ketchup is simple and easy dish, you can have it in breakfast or evening snacks.
Potatoes – 3 cut into small cubes
Cornflour – 1 Tbsp
Oil – 2 Tbsp
Mustard seeds – 1tsp
Curry leaves – 6-7
Green chillies – 2 chopped
Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
Tomato Ketchup – 3- 4 Tbsp
Preparation Method :
- Wash the cubed potatoes and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Add cornflour to the potatoes and fry for few minutes until light brown.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and chopped green chillies.
- When seeds gets splutter add chilli powder, cumin powder. Mix well.
- Add fried potatoes. Mix well.
- Add tomato ketchup, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Serve hot with burger bun and sunny side up egg (optional).