Crispy strips of Papad tossed with all the chatpata Bhel ingredients gives you a munchy snack! It’s same same but different!
Raw papad – 6
Boiled potato – 1 chopped
Onion – 1 small size finely chopped
Tomato – 2 small chopped
Coriander leaves – 2 Tbsp chopped
Kashmiri Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Chat masala – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Tamarind Chutney – 1 1/2 Tbsp
Green Chutney – 1 Tbsp
Sev – 2 Tbsp
Oil for deep frying
Preparation Method :
- Cut the raw papad into strips and deep fry them in hot oil and let them rest.
- In a large bowl mix potatoes, onion, tomato, green chutney, tamarind chutney, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, chat masala and salt.
- Now add fry papad and gently mix .
- Now make paper cone and stuff the mixture.
- Top up with sev and Enjoy. Kids will never Disobey you after having this home made chatpate papad bhel…