Guacamole is an avocado-based dip, spread, or salad first developed by the Aztecs in what is now Mexico. Taste of Guacamole in Papad is just Priceless.
Avocados – 3 halved, seeded and peeled
Lime – 1 juice
Onion – 1/2 cup finely chopped
Green Chilli – 1 finely chopped
Tomato – 2 chopped
Coriander leaves – 1 Tbsp chopped
Garlic – 2 cloves minced
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, coarsely mash the avocados and add lime juice, and salt. Add onion, coriander leaves, tomatoes, green chilli and garlic. Mix Well.
- Add black pepper. Mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavour, or serve immediately.
- Ideal way to serve as dip with market ready nacho’s or you can make some thing more interesting just like what i did.
- Dry Roast the papad and make cone. Fill Guacamole in the cone.