Try something new with this aromatic, tomato-based curry packed with boiled eggs and served with basmati rice. You can Anticipate this to be just Yummy and Fingerlicious.
Egg – 4 boiled
Onion – 1 large puree
Onion – 1 small chopped
Tomato – 2 puree
Mustard Oil – 2 Tbsp
Bay leaf – 1
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tbsp
Coriander Powder – 1 Tbsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Coriander Leaves – chopped
- Peel the boiled eggs and prick them with fork. Heat the oil in a Pan and saute till golden brown. Take it out and keep aside.
- In the same pan add bay leaves. Add chopped onion. Saute till onions are light golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and onion paste.
- Cook till onion becomes golden brown. Mix all the dry spices in 1 tbsp of water and add to the onion.
- Mix well and cook for 1 minute and add tomato puree. Mix well. Cover the lid and cook until masala cooks well, and oil gets separated.
- Add 1 cup of water and cook until the gravy thickens.
- Add boiled eggs and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with scallion paratha or just plain basmati rice.