Egg Bread Poha recipe, is a delicious blend of bread and eggs combined. It is simple breakfast recipe. Adding eggs in the bread poha helps to add an additional flavor, nutrition, and protein to the dish.
Bread – 5 to 6 slices
Eggs – 4
Onions – 1 finely chopped
Tomato – 1 chopped
Green Chilli – 1 chopped
Coriander leaves – 1 Tbsp Chopped
Bell peppers/capsicum – 1/4 cup
Pasta Sauce – 2 Tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
Cooking oil – 1 to 2 tbsp
- In a large bowl add chopped onion, tomato, green chilli, bell pepper, coriander leaves.
- Add eggs, salt, black pepper and red chilli powder. Mix well.
- Cut bread slices into small cubes and add in the egg mixture.
- Gently coat the bread slices with the mixture.
- Now heat 2 Tbsp of oil in a large pan, add bread.
- Cook for 2 minutes and add pasta sauce.Mix well.
- Cook for 2-3minutes by keep stirring until eggs are cooked well and bread slices are slightly crispy.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.