Desi Macaroni is a delicious desi recipe served as a Snacks. Kids love eating this desi style macaroni prepared with desi spices and green vegetables. This can be served in lunch for kids.
Macaroni – 2 cup
Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
Cherry Tomato – 5-6 (sliced)
Potato – 1 medium (chopped)
Carrot – 1 (chopped)
Capsicum – 1/2 ( chopped)
Ginger – 1/2 tsp (chopped)
Red Chilli – 3 (cut into half)
Curry leaves – 7-8
Urad dal – 1 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Kashmiri Red Chilli – 1 tsp
Olive oil – 2 Tbsp
Tomato Ketchup – 1/3 cup
Water – 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
- Boil pasta by adding little salt and oil.
- Heat oil in a Pan. When oil is hot add split urad dal.
- When urad dal turns golden add mustard seeds.
- Now add chopped ginger. When ginger gets golden brown add Onion.
- When Onion is light brown, add curry leaves.
- Now add red chillies. When onion is golden brown add potatoes.
- Saute for a while. Add little salt and cook till its gets slightly brown.
- Now add chopped carrot and capsicum. Mix well and Close the lid.
- Cook until potato gets 3/4 done. Then add tomato.
- Now add turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli and boiled macaroni. Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Now add water and tomato Ketchup. Mix well. Close the lid and let it cook for 2-3 minutes until macaroni is done.
- Now add grated Mozzarella cheese.
- Yummy Desi Macaroni is Ready to Eat. Serve hot.
This is secret Hidden Recipe. Enjoy, Like and do leave your valuable Comments.