Oats sounds very healthy and cheese is just too yummy. Today we have blend of both in this dish which makes its really yummy. Let’s see how to prepare Cheesy and Crispy Oats Toast…
Whole bread slice – 6
Oil – 2 tsp
Garlic – 2 chopped
Onion – 1 small chopped
Vegetables – 3/4 cup (finely chopped cauliflower, carrot, peas, corn)
Grated Mozzarella cheese – as required
Soya sauce – 1 Tbsp
Tomato Ketchup – 1 Tbsp
Chilli Sauce – 1 Tbsp
Egg – 2- 3
Oats – for coating
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a Pan. Add chopped garlic, chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables and saute for few minute.
Make sure vegetables should be crunchy.
- Add Soya sauce, Tomato sauce, Chilli sauce, salt and black pepper. Mix well and cook for a minute. Take it out in a bowl and let it cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and add salt and pepper.
- Now take 2 bread slices. Cut the corners. Roll the bread with the rolling pin.
- Place 1 Tbsp of mixture in the the middle of the bread followed by grated cheese.
- Coat the corner with the water and cover with another slice. Press the corners of the slice so that they are sealed.
- Take a cookie cutter and cut into circle.
- Coat the stuffed bread circle in beaten egg and oats. Deep fry in Hot oil until golden brown.
- Cheesy and Crispy Oat toast is ready to eat.