Baby Corn 65 is one of the best Indo-Western veg starters. Baby corn 65 is an incomparably classic snack which has a unique texture and taste.
Babycorns – 15
All purpose flour – 2 Tbsp
Corn flour – 1 Tbsp
Rice flour – 1 Tbsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Kashmiri Red Chilly powder – 1 Tbsp
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
Curry leaves – 8 leaves chopped
Coriander leaves – 1 Tbsp Chopped
Lemon juice – 1/2
Salt to taste
Water as required
Oil for deep fry
Preparation Method :
- Heat water in a Pan, add some salt and baby corn. Cook until baby corn is tender.
- In a large bowl add all the masala ingredients and mix well by adding some water.
- Now add baby corn into the masala mixture and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Now heat oil in a pan and deep fry them.
- Serve Hot Baby Corn 65 with Tomato and Mayonnaise Dip.