Donut…wowwww that to homemade during the lockdown, doesn’t it sound delicious. Yes, it is. A donut is a type of fried dough confection or dessert food. The donut is popular in many countries and is prepared in various forms as a sweet snack that can be homemade or purchased in bakeries, supermarkets, food stalls, and franchised speciality vendors.
You don’t need super sharp culinary skills to make perfect yeast or without yeast donuts at home – anyone can do it! Just you have to believe in yourself and you will succeed. For me also, this is the 1st time, which made me forced to make this is my daughter’s birthday wish during the lockdown. And the smile that I saw in my daughter’s face makes me feel Happy… So let’s try making.
Home Made Donut
For Making Donut
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Curd
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Butter
For Making Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Milk Powder
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Take a bowl to add all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking soda, curd. Mix well
- Add 1 tbsp of milk and knead the dough for about 4-5 minutes.
- Now add 1 tsp of butter. Knead the dough for 2-3 minutes and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes knead the dough again. Now dust some flour and roll the dough like chapati but little thick.
- Now take a circular bowl or glass and cut into the round shape. Now take a small circular cutter and cut in the middle. Remove the middle parts. Just like doughnuts.
- Now heat some oil and deep fry the donuts into medium-high flame. Fry the doughnut from both the sides until golden brown.
- Now take a Pan add 2 tbsp of cornflour, add sugar add milk powder and milk. mix well and cook it on the low flame.
- When the mixture becomes thickens divide 2 Tbsp of the mixture in a bowl.
- Add cocoa powder in the rest of the mixture and mix well.
- When the white sauce gets cool take the sauce in the piping bag.
- Now take the donuts to dip them in the chocolate sauce and then decorate it with white sauce.
- Yummy donuts are ready.....