Hariyali Chicken Tikka is very famous style of grilled chicken which is prepared with green paste. This dish is very famous in regions of India and Pakistan.
Chicken Breast – 500 gm
Coriander Leaves – ½ cup
Mint Leaves – ½ cup
Green Chilli – 5-6 ( as per taste )
Lime Juice – 1 tbsp
Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Hung Curd – ½ cup
Milk Powder – ¼ cup
Salt to taste
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Butter for shallow fry
- Clean and dry the chicken pieces.
- Cut the chicken into even shaped pieces.
- In a grinder add Coriander leaves, Mint, Green Chillies, lemon juice ,Salt and make a smooth paste.
- In a large bowl put the chicken pieces and mix with the green paste.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, milk powder, hung curd (yoghurt), milk powder, salt (as per taste). Mix well.
- Allow chicken to marinate at least for 1 hour. Then put the chicken on Skewers.
- Heat the grilling pan, brush some butter, then place the skewers on the pan and cook the chicken until its done (Flip Occasionally).
- Serve Hot with some coriander chutney with some Onion & lemon.