A simple, soft and chewy granola bars recipe that’s delicious. They taste great, and are incredibly easy to make.
If you’ve ever wondered how you make homemade granola bars, this master granola bar recipe is for you. Make them chewy, crunchy and even no bake.
If you’d like to skip to the bottom line, and then bookmark it for later use, scroll down to the bottom for the recipe! For everyone else, let’s talk granola bar recipes!
Granola Bar Healthy Sweet Recipe
- 2.5 Cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Almonds Roughly Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Mini Choco Chips
- Dry Roast Oats and chopped almonds until lightly toasted. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan combine butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla extract and the salt over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally until butter melts and the sugar completely dissolves.
- Pour butter mixture in to bowl with toasted oats and almonds. Mix well. Let cool about 5 minutes.
- Add raisins and mini chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Transfer oat mixture to lined pan then use a rubber spatula or damp finger tips to firmly press the mixture into the pan
- Scatter remaining 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips over pressed granola mixture then use a rubber spatula to gently press them on the top.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Remove block of granola mixture from pan then peel away aluminium foil. Cut into bars.