Today when I went shopping to buy vegetables, I saw so many fresh cauliflowers in the vendor shop. Suddenly a thought came to my mind why not make gobhi paratha today for dinner…
Gobhi or cauliflower is one of the beautiful vegetables of the winter season. It’s not only healthy but also tasty. It also contains fibres for weight loss and digestion. It’s one of the favourite stuffed paratha i.e. served during Breakfast / Lunch or dinner in every home in India during winter seasons.
Cauliflower paratha is typically served with Curd and Pickle but in my home, everybody likes eating with Aloo Matar ki gravy wali sabzi (also known as potato and green peas vegetables)
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- 1 Medium Cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp Ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp Green Chilii Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Coriander leaves Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Dry Mango Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- In a large bowl add wheat flour, carrom seeds and some salt.
- Knead the dough with the help of water as required. Rest the dough for 10 -15 minutes.
- In another bowl grate the cauliflower with the help of a grater. Add 1 tbsp of green chilli chopped, grated ginger, red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves, cumin powder, salt to taste. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Take muslin clothes and put the cauliflower mixture in it and drain all the excess water. Now add dry mango powder and mix well.
- Take small size dough make a circle in the middle and stuffed the cauliflower mixture. Sealed it properly.
- Now with the help of rolling pin roll the paratha.
- Cook the paratha into golden brown on both sides with the help of oil.
- Serve Hot.