This eggless omelette is a variation of Besan Ka chilla. It is a perfect for brunch or a simple supper.
Are you a vegetarian and surprised how do you prepare omelette without egg, than no worries, here is a omelette with no eggs but taste delicious.
- 1 Cup Gram Flour
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose flour/ Maida
- 1/4 Cup Curd
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder As Per taste
- 1 pcs Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 pcs Onions Chopped
- Coriander leaves Chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cup Water As Required
- Oil for shallow fry
- In a mixing bowl, add gram flour, all purpose flour, salt, red chilli powder, curd , water and whisk it well. Make sure there is no lumps. Make a thick batter with a flowing consistency.( If required add more water)
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and grease it with some oil.
- Pour in the bottom ladleful of batter and cook it for a minute. Sprinkle some tomato, onions and coriander on top it.
- Cook for a minute and flip it over gently. Cook for another minute.
- Take it out in a serving plate and garnish with some chopped onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves.