Egg bhurji or egg khagina or anda bhurji is a dish popular in north and western India and Pakistan.
Eggs – 3
Onion – 1 Big Finely Chopped
Tomatoes – 2 Finely Chopped
Green Chillies – 2-3
Oil- 2 Tbsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/4 tbsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tbsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli Powder – As needed
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a Pan. Add Cumin seeds, Mustard seeds, when it starts splutter add green chilies & chopped onion.
- Cook onion for 3-4 minutes, when turns slightly brown, add turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt.
- Mix well. Now add chopped tomatoes.
- When tomatoes gets soften add beaten eggs. Now combine all them with a Spatula.
- Keep stirring the mixture until small crumbs are formed.
- Cook them for 5-6 minutes & keep whisking them until cooked.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with Bread or Pav or Paratha