Dahi ke kabab are crisp, soft and tasty kababs made with dahi or curd. Curd that we use here is Hung Curd.
Soft Kebabs with crunchy filling makes it mouthwatering.
Dahi Ke Kebab Step-by-Step Recipe
- 250 gm Hung Curd
- 6 Tbsp Roasted Gram Flour
- 1/4 tsp Cloves Powder
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinamon Powder
- 2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder As Per taste
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 Pcs Alomonds Finely Chopped
- 5-6 Pcs Piastachio Finely Chopped
- 1-2 Green /Red Chilli Finely Chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves Finely Chopped
- Oil for shallow fry
- All Purpose flour/ Maida
- In a plate ,add hung curd, red chilli powder, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder and clove powder and salt.
- Now add roasted gram flour. Mix well
- In a separate bowl , add chopped almonds, pistachio, green- Red chilli and coriander, mix well. Keep aside.
- Grease your palm with some oil and divide dough into small portions and fill each portion with the prepared mixture.
- Dust each piece with refined flour.
- Heat a non-stick pan, and grease it with some oil. Now shallow fry all prepared portions , till golden brown.
- Serve Hot with green Chutney.