Corn Fritters are perfect for those who are very busy and want something tasty and quick. This is a one bowl recipe, it can be served with yoghurt dipping sauce along with a salad as a side dish. That makes your meal complete.
Loved by children as well as the adult. This is my favourite quick meal recipe for my daughter ( Don’t add red chilli powder when making for kids) and she loves it, for her this is tips-smacking. These corn fritters are quick to made and delicious to eat.
We can do lots of variations in the ingredients just by adding bell peppers, zucchini, onions, carrots or many more as per your taste and availability. Since I was a shortage of these vegetables so I made it simple. But it doesn’t mean it doesn’t taste delicious. Its taste yummy.
For Corn Fritters
- 1 Cup All Purpose flour/ Maida
- 2 Pcs Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 3 cup Corn kernnels Frozen
- 2 Tbsp Coriander leaves Chopped
- 1/2 Pc Lime Juice
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder As Per taste
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for shallow fry
For Yoghurt Dip
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1/2 Red Chilli Finely Chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Lime Juice
- Salt As Per taste
- Black Pepper As per taste
- Mix together the flour, eggs, and milk in a large sized mixing bowl with a whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, eggs, and milk with a whisk until combined.
- Now add the remaining ingredients. Mix well untill all mixture combines well.
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil. Use ½ cup measuring cup to scoop out the batter and pour into the pan.
- Cook the fritters for 3-4 minutes each side untill golden brown and cook well.
- To make the dipping sauce add finely sliced red chilli and coriander leaves in the yoghurt along with lime juice. Add salt and black pepper Stir well.
- Serve the Corn Fritters with Dipping Yoghurt.