Chocolate is my daughter’s all-time favourite and anything made up of chocolate is always fingerlicious for all kids… Chocolate cake is a cake flavoured with melted chocolate, cocoa powder. As we know that because of the coronavirus every country and every city under lockdown.
So, whenever there is a birthday, anniversary or any type of occasion we can not go to the bakery shop and buy a cake for a celebration. So, today I am going to share one of the easiest recipes for the cake that anyone can make in their house with very fewer ingredients. This yummy and fingerlicious cake can be made without eggs, without condensed milk and no oven. Yes, you read it correctly I said “No Oven“. So, let’s start making…
- 3/4 Cup All Purpose flour/ Maida
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vannila Essence
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coffee Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cornflour
- In a mixer, add all the ingredients of the cake and blend all together.
- Now take a cake mould and grease with oil. Now take some flour and dust it all over the mould and remove the excess.
- Now pour the cake batter inside the mould and tap the mould from the bottom to make it evenly spread.
- Now cover the mould with the foil paper.
- Now take a steamer and place the mould inside the pan. Cover the lid and steam cook the cake on a medium flame for 30- 35 minutes.
- Take the mould out from the steamer and lets it cool down.
- Take a pan and add milk, sugar and cocoa powder. Mix well and add coffee powder. Mix it all well again.
- When it starts boiling add cornflour mixture (mix it with some water). Continuously keep stirring the mixture until it thickens.
- Strain the mixture to get a smooth consistency.
- Remove the cake from the mould pour the chocolate ganache over the cake.
- Sprinkle some Cocoa Powder on top.
- Delicious Chocolate cake is ready for the Party.