Garlic Bread is the name that comes first in the lips of everyone whenever we go to Dominos or Pizza Hut. It is one of the favourite dishes of everyone whether kids or Elder.
One day I was craving for the garlic bread and thought all-purpose flour with cheese will have lots of calories. I had to find a way to make this garlic bread a lot healthier than it was and hence thought of making whole wheat garlic bread. But when I decided to give a try I have so many obstacles in line like No Yeast, No Oven. But for me, these obstacles are very minor and I came up with this delicious cheesy wheat garlic bread recipe.
After trying this recipe I would say you all will forget Dominos Garlic Bread and start making your own at your home that too without an oven, without yeast. So, let’s start making.
Step by step photo and recipe video is given below for your reference.
Cheesy Wheat Garlic Bread
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 2 Tbsp Curd
- Luke Warm Water As required(Appx 5 Tbsp)
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 6-7 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Pizza Seasoning
- In a bowl add wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, curd, oil , salt and sugar.Mix well .
- Now add lukewarm water little by little to make a soft dough
- Now add 1 tsp oil and grease the dough.
- Cover with the wet clothhand keep aside for atleast 1 hour.
- Take butter add grated garlic and pizza seasoning and mix well .
- After 1 hour knead the dough again and divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
- Now take 1 portion of the dough and roll it into a big thick chapati.
- Now spread garlic butter over the chapati.
- Add cheese in half portion of the chapati and flip the other part over it.
- Sealed the corner of the chapti with the fingers.
- Again spread the garlic butter over the chapati.
- Make a slit with the knife , dont cut it fully.
- Now grease the kadhai with the same garlic butter and put the chapati .
- Cover the kadhai and let it cook for 10-12 minutes on low flame.
- Serve Hot. Cheesy Wheat Garlic Bread is ready to eat.