Cheesy Monaco Bites is a simple, easy and quick starter recipe that can easily be made by your little Munchkins. The combination of salted biscuits with lots of cheese is always a winner among kids.
This recipe is made by my 4 years daughter . This healthy, tangy recipe which is full of lots of veggies is a recipe that no one can resist without eating. Hope you all will like it. Step wise step picture of the recipe is posted below for all your reference.
Cheesy Monaco Canapes
- 1 Pkt Monaco Biscuits
- 1 Pcs Capsicum Chopped
- 1 Pcs Onion Chopped
- 1 Pcs Toamto Chooped
- 3 Tbsp Corn Boiled
- 1 Tbsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp Seasoning
- 2-3 Tbsp Mayonese
- 1 Pcs Cheese Slice Cut into cubes
- Tomato Ketchup As Required
- Aloo Bhujia / Sev As Required
- Grated Cheese As Required
- Coriander Leaves For Garnishing
- Take a bowl and add chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped capsicum, and corn.
- Now add Mayaonese and chat Masala.
- Mix well.
- Add seasoning to it, mix well so that all the veggies are coated well all together.
- Now take the monaco biscuits in a plate.
- Add tomato ketchup and spread it on the biscuits.
- Add cheese slices on all the biscuits
- Now with the help of small spoon put the vegies mixture above the cheese slice.
- Now put the grated cheese.
- Add sev on all the biscuits.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Monaco Cheesy Canapes are ready to eat.