Chatpati Arbi with a great blend of spices makes a very enjoyable side dish. This can complement any meal. Chatpati Arbi can be served with roti, paratha or puri.
Infact, you can also eat this chatpati arbi as a snacks. It’s is very delicious and easy to make.
Chatpati Arbi Recipe
- 250 gm Arbi Boiled & Peeled
- 3 Tbsp Rice Flour
- 2 Pcs Green Chilli slit
- 10-12 pcs Curry Leaves
- 2 Medium Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Chat Masala
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 Tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 2 Tbsp Coriander- Mint Chutney
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Take Arbi in a plate , add salt and rice powder and mix well.
- Deep fry them until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain arbi on absorbent paper, fold the paper and press lightly.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add curry leaves , green chill and onions and saute.
- When onion turns golden, add green chillies, arbi coriander powder, cumin powder, chaat masala, red chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Add coriander-mint chutney and mix well. Serve hot.