Chatpate Papad Cones is a quick and simple and chatpate Indian snack recipe for Tea time or for any occasion like kitty party. All Indian homes have one or more types of papad at home so this is a very interesting twist to use papad as a snack.
When you have no time and need a quick snack then make Chatpata papad cone at your home and impress everyone. I wish that everyone will surely love this recipe and will definitely give a try…
Chatpate Papad Cone
- 6 Pcs Masala Papad / Plain Papad
- 2/3 Cup Mix Spicy Namkeen Small Savoury Snack
- 1 Pcs Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 Pcs Green Chilli Finely Chopped
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Mustard Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt As per taste
- 1 Tbsp Coriander leaves Chopped
- Take a bowl and mix Namkeen, chopped onion, green chilli, lime juice, salt, mustard oil and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and mix namkeen, chopped onion, green chilli, lime juice, salt, mustard oil and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and keep aside.
- Take a papad and divide it into half.
- Heat the pan on medium flame and roast the papad from both sides on the pan.
- Take out the papad on the kitchen towel and immediately roll it into cone shape. Repeat the same process for remaining papad cones.
- Fill the papad cone with prepared mixture one by one. Serve immediately.