Broccoli & Potato Soup is healthy and tasty choice of food for your new time food tester infant or fast moving toddler.
3 cupsbroccoli (chopped)
1onion (small, chopped)
1 cup milk
Salt and Pepper (to taste, optional)
Water as required
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add Chopped onions & garlic. Keep stirring for 3 min until it become soft.
- Add Broccoli, Potato, 2 cups of water and pressure cook for 2 whistle.
- Remove from the Heat & cool the mixture.
- In a blender blend the mixture until smooth.
- Put the mixture in the same pressure cooker add milk, salt & pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Serve Hot ( For Kids let it cool & serve )