Bread Pizza is a quick, instant and tasty variation of pizza recipe made on griller or tawa or pan. Bread Pizza is made up of wheat bread, veggies of your choice and lots of cheese. This is a quick snack loved by everyone and is also the party snacks for the Kids Party.
I know nothing can beat the Pizza but, if you don’t have the oven at our home, we can still enjoy the taste of pizza. So, if craving for Pizza – Bread Pizza is the answer for all. So, let’s start making this instant, delicious, tempting Bread Pizza.
Step by step photo of the detailed recipe is given below for your convenience
- 4 Pcs Whole Wheat Bread Any bread of your choice
- 1 Bowl Chopped Capsicum
- 1 Bowl Boiled Corn
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 4 Tbsp Pizza Sauce
- Mixed Herbs As required
- Cheese As required
- Butter As required
- Red Chilli Flakes (Optional)
- Salt As per taste
- Black Pepper As per taste
- Heat a Pan and put some butter on it and toast the bread for a minute from both the sides.
- Now take the toasted bread spread pizza sauce on one side of the bread
- Now sprinkle some chopped capsicum , corn and chopped onions over the bread.
- Sprinkle some salt and black pepper.
- Spread grated cheese over it. You can use as much cheese as you want.
- Now sprinkle some seasoning over the cheese.
- Now brush the pan with generous amount of butter and place the bread slice over pan.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes on low to medium flame until the cheese melts and bread is toasted.
- Enjoy Bread Pizza