Bhelpuri is a savoury snack, originating from the Indian subcontinent, and is also a type of chaat. Bhel is often identified with the beaches of Mumbai, such as Chowpatty or Juhu. It’s a very popular Mumbai Street food and easy to make.
As asked by our Prime Minister to stay at home for 21 days to fight against CORONAVIRUS. When all the family members are at home everybody wants evening snacks. So its a quick quarantine evening snacks that can be made in a couple of time.
It is made of puffed rice, vegetables, tangy tamarind sauce, green chutneys and so on… you can do lots of variations in this depending upon the ingredients available inside your kitchen…..
SO BE AT HOME, STAY SAFE AND BE HEALTHY….
- 4 Cups Puffed Rice
- 1 Pcs Cucumber Chopped
- 1 Pcs Onion Chopped
- 1 Pcs Tomato Chopped
- 4 Pcs Papad Cut into cubes and fry
- 1 Tbsp Green Chutney As Per taste
- 1 Tbsp Tamarind Chutney As Per taste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder As Per tsate
- 1 Cup Namkeen
- Salt to taste
- Peanuts Roasted
- 1 Pcs Lime Juice
- In a bowl add puffed rice.
- Now add chopped cucumber, onion, tomato, fry tomatoes, green chutney, tamarind chutney, salt, red chilli powder. Add lime juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Garnish it with some roasted peanuts. Serve