Avocado makes a great first food for baby due to its texture and creaminess; an extra bonus is that avocado is full or “good” fats and has a high nutrient content !
Bananas are often called one of nature’s perfect foods because they are said to contain many of the nutrients that a person needs to survive. One of the most important nutritional components of Bananas is that they contain potassium and fiber. Bananas are also high in Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and Vitamin B2.
Watch Full Recipe Video
Banana – 1 Medium Size
Avocado – 1 Medium Size
Baby Formula Milk Powder – 3 Scoop
- Cut avocado in half and scrappe out the flesh
- Mash avocado in plate with help of fork
- Cut the banana in small pieces
- Mash banana together with avocado with help of fork
- Add baby formula milk powder and mix well
- Avonana is ready
This is how you will find the plate everytime you give this food to your baby