Avocado is a tree that is native to South Central Mexico, classified as a member of the flowering plant family Lauraceae. Avocado is an incredibly healthy food and loaded with lots of nutrients. Avocado ice-cream is rich, smooth, creamy and healthy.
Avocado – 2 Medium size
Brown Sugar – 2 Tbsp
Evaporated Milk – 1 cup
- Peel avocados or cut in half and remove the pit, scraping out the flesh.
- Smash the Avocado flesh with the help of fork. Make sure its coarsely mashed.
- Add Sugar and evaporated milk. Mix well.
- Now pour the mixture into Ice- cream molds.
- Refrigerate for atleast 6-8 hours or until its done.
- Take out from fridge and let it stand in water for a minute for it to defrost.
- Yummy and Healthy Avocado Kulfi is Ready to Serve.