Aloo Gobi Masala is a vegetarian dish from the Indian subcontinent made with potatoes, cauliflower and Indian spices; popular in Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian and Nepali cuisines.
Cauliflower – 1 Medium cut into small florets
Potatoes – 2 Medium size (cubed)
Onion – 1 Chopped
Tomato – 1 Chopped
Ginger, Garlic & Green Chilli – 1 1/2 Tbsp crushed
Oil – 2 -3 Tbsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 Tbsp
Garam Masala – 1 Tbsp
Red Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp ( To Taste )
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a Kadhai or Pan. Add freshly crushed Ginger, Garlic & Green chilli. Saute for A minutes.
- Add Chopped Onions.
- When onion slightly gets brown add Cauliflower & Potato. Mix well.
- Add Salt to taste and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Now cover the Kadhai and let its cook for 10-15 minutes till its 3/4 done.
- Now add Coriander powder , Garam Masala and Red chilli powder . Mix well.
- Now add chopped Tomatoes. Mix well. So that all the veggies are coated well with Masala.
- Cover the Kadhai and let it cook for 5-6 minutes on medium heat till Cauliflower & potatoes are tender not mushy.
- Serve Hot with Chapati or Paratha.