Aam ki Launji is the recipe of instant sweet and sour pickle made from unripe mangoes. This can be made with sugar( White / Brown) as well as jaggery. I have used Jaggery in making this.
This recipe is a must make when raw mangoes are in season. You can make and refrigerate for a few days and keep enjoying with your meals. Summer is here and in few days ripe mangoes will be all over , so make this launji before raw mangoes get finished. I am sure you guys will love it. I love my launji to be simple, but if you want you can add spices as per your taste.
Aam Ki Launji
- 2 Raw Large Mangoes
- 1 Tbsp Panchporan
- 11/2 Jaggery As Per taste
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Black salt/ salt To Taste
- Red Chilli Powder To Taste
- Wash, peel and cut the mangoes into cubes.
- Now cook the mangoes into boiling water until they are tender.
- Now strain the mangoes.
- Now heat the pan add oil. When oil gets heated add panch phoron.
- When panch phoron gets spluttered add mangoes. Saute the mangoes for 2-3 minutes.Remove it from pan.
- Now in the same pan add jaggery and 1/2 cup of water.
- When jaggery gets melted add salt and red chilli powder. Mix it well.
- Now add the saute mangoes. Mix well and cook until it gets done but not mashy.
- Turn of the flames and lets it gets cool.
- Serve it. You can enjoy this launji with dal rice, chapati, paratha, or just eat it like this.It's Yummy. Store aam ki launji in an airtight container in your refrigerator